NorthStar Golf Club would like to welcome you as a new resident in the Northstar Community and offer you a SPECIAL opportunity to join our Club:
Residents who have their homes built in the Northstar Community are entitled to receive at least three months, or up to one year, of paid member dues should you decide to join NorthStar Golf Club.
To apply for your Membership and to learn more about the Club, please contact Bill Gallant @ 740-524-4653 ext.105 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at the Golf Shop. Application for membership must be submitted within three months of homeowner receiving a Certificate of Occupancy. The one year of free dues begins in the month the homeowner signs a Member Agreement. To continue membership after the initial twelve months, simply notify the Club as to the type of membership desired. Monthly dues corresponding to that membership type will begin in the thirteenth month of membership. We hope to see you soon, and WELCOME TO NORTHSTAR!
NorthStar Community Member Benefits
- Tee Times: 14 days in advance for Members, 7 days in advance for public play.
- Walking Privileges: Members are allowed to pull a cart or carry their clubs at no cost. All guests and public players must take a cart.
- Golf carts are mandatory for all participants in major club events.
- Golf Events/Tournaments: The Club offers a full calendar of golf events/tournaments for Men and Women including a Men’s League (Thursday night), Women’s League (Tuesday night) and a Couples’ Twilight (once a month on Friday night) at a minimal cost. Entry into any event/tournament or league is optional.
- Golf Lessons: Individual or group lessons are available for adults and juniors.
- Golf Shop Discount: 10% off all Golf Shop merchandise for Members.
- Pool and Tennis: The pool is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Hours of operation are 11:00 am until 8:00 pm. Swim lessons and tennis lessons are available.
- Social Events: Inclusion in all club sponsored social events.
- Room Rental: Discounts available to Members based on party size.
- Fees and costs not included in this Special: cart fees, range fee (mandatory), handicap fees, tournament and league fees, bag storage (optional) and a $100 quarterly food and beverage minimum (Mandatory; March through November)